Personalized Gifts!!!

This year my kids decided to give out some hand made gifts, personalizing a few glass beer mugs was an easy project and fun. 

Glass etching is fast and easy, here you see the preparation starts, the names are printed and cut, I have my tip kit and etching cream ready. 


Here are two of the mugs, you can see how easy it was to use the tip kit to write the names and add a few designs to the mugs, I sat these over a box, to keep them steady and after 15 minutes, it was time to rinse, I let the water run over the cream, and then I washed it off as fast as I could, making sure no cream was left on the outside or inside of the mugs.  


The hardest part is to photograph the finished mugs, we made a total of four personalized beer mugs for family.





Here is a short video to try and show the results, these were a hit with the family.




MATERIALS USED:

  • Clear glass beer mugs (4)
  • etchall® – Etching Cream & Designer tip kit
  • Glass cleaner and paper towels
  • Print out of names and clear tape

http://etchall.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings