I decided to color the front cover of the binder with my blue hawaii and claret StazOn ink pads as you can see in the photo below.
It needs something else, so I took another old dictionary page and stamped on a bird and a heart from Tim Holtz Visual Artistry Collection - Stampers Anonymous. I used the black soot and fired brick distress inks and glued it to the chipboard, then I used some frost white ink on the paper the chipboard and the canvas circle, added the clip and this part was done. now it was time to figure out what to do next.
The velum page I used already had some hearts on it, but I took my heart stamp and added a few more, just to add a bit of contrast to the paper.
Now that I had all the pieces together it was time to add them all to the binder. The chipboard will only be clipped to the binder, I don't think I want to glue this piece permanently right now, the clip might come in handy later on, to hold clippings or something to use in my binder. But the quotes I glued onto the binder.
|Here is the binder's cover, I just had to add something else to the side of the velum paper|