Welcome to another Festive Friday!

If you didn't start from the beginning, please go back to Terri's blog, http://terrisproul.blogspot.com if not, please go back.

You should have hopped here from Chris Hurley's blog at
 http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/ and in case you get lost along the way there is a complete list to the right of everyone taking part of this hop.


Now here is my card for today, I decided to go for a simple look.





- I got some products in the mail not long ago and decided to use them on this card - the green paper you see is actually a wall paper product it has a marbled look already in gold and I decided to use my Viva Decor gold glitter pen in some areas to really bring out the gold.   
The round circle on top was part of the shipment ,  I didn't make it, but it seems white paint  was added to a circle cut from heavy card stock (maybe) and a pretty star was stamped while wet - again I can only assume how it was made - but I liked it and thought it would make a nice holiday card.  
Then I added a dimensional sticker at the bottom - a tiny Christmas tree - 

Decided to tear one side of the paper and added some more Viva Decor clear glitter paint to the exposed white area of the card stock I used. 

Well this is my card, hope you liked it.  Please feel free to leave me a comment.   Thanks and come back again.

Now, please go check out another great  project over at Laura's blog to check out her creation http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. Maria,,, very nice......
    hugs..Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job Maria! Great way to recycle items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the great comments - I love to recycle in my crafting -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, very creative with things you have... I love it when I can do that... love the wall paper. THANKS for Sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings