IKEA Hackers: craft

I really like the colors used on this project - I have looked at the origami papers @ Michaels and now I know what I'm getting with my coupon - just can't let my daughter find out see last weekend I went to Michaels and ended up purchaing about 75.00 worth on wood frames - scrapbooking papers and embellishments and I told her that would be my last purchase for a couple of months - she said she would make sure of it. But I have to get some origami and a nice big wood frame to place all my kids graduation pictures together, now that my youngest will be graduating from 8th grade and then when he graduates from HS I will make another and so on.


IKEA Hackers: craft

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings