X-Mas gifts made with shrinky dink

I received a greeting card from one of my sisters, I think any how it had three little angels  so I decided to make it but made a few changes - these became my three little angels - starting with Nicole - Michael - George!! they were little when I made this one. 
Some years back I found out about shrinky dinks papers - well had to try them and since I love precious moments I got a couple of coloring books - had lots of color pencils.

I decided to make some Christmas ornaments that also served as greeting cards.  So I picked designs that would go with the person that was going to get these.  I gave them out and everyone loved them.  The ones you see here are the one's I made for my kids and some I made just cause I liked the image.

for the favorite teacher added some tiny glass beads to the bottom

I drew this from the cover of the movie when i got it for my daughter - this hangs on my wall @ work

I just loved this one - so I had to make it (still have it)

I made this for my son Michael when he was little he loved carrying flash lights and  felt this was perfect


this little girl looked so much like my baby girl - I gave her long hair and gave to my baby

never had the chance to give this one away but it's just so cute!

this I made for my eldest son George! he loved music since little and felt he would grow up to be a musician and he is one!!

my baby girl made this one in a class I gave @ her school her and the rest of the girls were amazed at how this paper works when it's placed in the oven
All I did was place the image behind the shrinky dink paper and used my color pencils to color the entire image - I added shadows to make the image more interesting.  Hope you enjoy these pictures.  I have not used this material for a while, I know there's a lot you can do with it - I just don't have enough time in the day to craft as much as I want.  I'm always working on something different - for sure i will be making something new soon.   for now, this is what I wanted to share - I didn't take pictures of all the ones I gave away!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings