Monday, June 13, 2011

My First!!!!!

A dear friend of mine and his wife are expecting their first baby together and I wanted to make something special for them.  So I went shopping and instead of just gift wrapping their present I decided to give a try to making a diaper cake - well it is MY First!  so hope you like it

(1) Here I had already wrapped all the diapers in place and added the cute monkey blanket and placed the hat on top

(2) a side view of the unfinished project

(3) some of the items in place - front view

(4) Back view

Here is the finished  project all ready to go. 
And here is a simple card I made to go along with the gift. I had some of the May Arts ribbons and  added to the front of the card. 

MAY Blog Hop - Mod Podge® by Plaid

Hi there today we are having a great blog hop with Mod Podge® by Plaid,  please make sure to start over at the  DCC Blog  to s...