I love to create, what? anything and everything - specially if I can paint it, too! I love to use my own sketches in all the stuff I paint, from fabric, to wood, to glass and beads, yes I like to make my own beads and paint them too!!!
The Art Type: DIY RUGS: "It amazes me how incredibly expensive large rugs are these days. Altogether, this DIY rug will cost around $40 depending on the type of fa..."
Welcome to our May Blog Hop - Sponsored by Expo International . Please start at the beginning,there's a "Treasure Chest of Trims" giveaway, all you have to do after visiting all the blogs comment on the DCC blog about your favorite projects to be entered to win!! simple right? Here is the link to the start point DCC Blog . I received some really fun trims from this company, as soon as I opened the package and saw them I knew I had to make some fun jewelry. I used the Deanna beaded pom pom trim which is approximately 1/2" in width to create my first project. I decided to increase the width of this trim by crocheting with some white beading wire and at the same time add some beads to match the tiny gold beads in between the pom poms, I added beading wire to each end of the bracelet to finish and add a clasp. Here is a photo of the Deanna beaded pom pom trim Below is a photo that shows some of the material...
Good morning and happy Friday to everyone - or should I say Happy 11-11-11? It is time for our Festive Friday Hop! Only one more this month for 2011. To start at the beginning go back to Terri's site http://terrisproul.blogspot.com/2011/11/festive-friday.html . Did you come from http://craftyscentiments.blogspot.com/2011/11/festive-friday-blog-hop-21.html . If not, please go back and make sure you go back and visit her blog first. Here is my first card, now it is fall and it is starting to get pretty cold in Indiana - yesterday morning when I was leaving the house I looked at the rooftop of my house and noticed snow, then during the day while at work in Chicago - I saw snow falling outside my window. So I figured why not make some snowflake cards, now I love glitter,but I don't like glitter all over the place specially on my face - somehow it always ends up there, so I decided to use my martha stewart ink pads in blues and added a l...
I am so excited to use a new product in my crafting projects. This new product is called Rowlux® Illusion Film and is made in the USA. It comes in a divers range of amazing eye-catching colors and patterns. The creative possibilities for this product are endless, the way it manipulates light to create dazzling visual effects will inspire anyone to step out of the box and create just about anything. I love making jewelry and I love making flowers out of different materials, so I had to go ahead and try this new product to see how I could incorporate it into these two types of project. I have to admit that the colors, patterns and illusions you get from these sheets of film are stunning, at first I really didn't want to cut them up, they looked so pretty. Here are photos of the projects I created. As you can see this bracelet was made by flowers I created from the Rowlux® Illusion Film by using two colors and a two p...
A VERY CREATIVE WAY TO MAKE YOUR OWN RUG - check it out - spray glue to hold it together - cool idea
ReplyDelete