Creepy Crawloween

So I decided to make another Halloween frame, after purchasing DCWV Halloween stock and stickers and K&Company embellishments.  Here is a picture of the final frame.
the materials I used to make this frame are:
Plaids heart wood frame
Plaids apple barrel kiwi paint
Plaids folk art extreme glitter peridot
Plaids folk art extreme glitter silver
DCWV Halloween stock & stickers
K&Company embellishments
Cheese cloth
Hampton art pigment ink - black
May Arts #SY10
Artificial flowers from Michaels
Helmar 450
Helmar Zapdots 3D double sided adhesive in white

So the first step was to paint the entire frame with the kiwi color, once dried completely I painted the entire front of the frame with peridot and set to dry while I decided what papers to use and where and how they would go. Decided to use a small strip of paper on the side of the frame, my intention was to use more paper - but I really loved the paint all that beautiful glitter I just didn't want to cover it up so I went with as little embellishments as possible - I used Helmar 450 to adhere the paper to the frame.

I distressed the cheese cloth with the black pigment ink and decided to make a bow to which i added some of May Arts black chord also made a bow and glued over the cheese cloth and on top I glued some artificial flowers distressed with some inks in different tones of orange/pink colors (Martha Steward ink stamps)
The final step was deciding what and how to embellish the frame, and here is the final result, I loved the color of the paint so much that I wanted it to be the main focus and I think I got what I wanted - I really like this frame - it is now just waiting for a nice photo to go in the center!!


Popular posts from this blog

Trimmed-Out Jewelry

Blog Hop with Marabu Creative USA Products

Life isn't about Finding Yourself, it's about Creating Yourself!