"Love" frame

This frame can be used for anyone in mind from sister to mother, to wife, etc.
I wanted to make a romantic frame after making two Halloween frames.

Here are the materials I used to make this frame:
Plaids heart wood frame
Plaids apple barrel pure silver
Plaids folkart extreme glitter in silver
Chipboard letters I got from a kit i got from Charity wings - they had a web show from last CHA
Tim Holtz distress ink fired brick
3-D butterflies (don't have the brand name)
Recolections glitter adhesive borders - black flowers
Adtech hot glue
Ranger liquid pearls petal pink

First step was to paint the entire frame in pure silver - decided to paint with the silver extreme glitter right away before the pure silver dried.
Once the paint was completely dried - I hot glued the leaves and then the flowers until I had something I liked
I added the black glittered flower border and placed it on the bottom of the frame and a small piece on the top of the frame as you see on the photo above.

I took the distress ink to add color to the chipboard letters that spelled out "Love" to give them some color otherwise they would blend in with the color of the frame.

Finally I added some 3D butterflies - a few dots of Tim's liquid pearls in petal pink to the heart shaped center of the frame and in the center of the black flower border - all done.

Hope you all like these frames, I had such a blast making them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings