Our First Spooky Halloween






I got some of DCWV Halloween stack and stickers recently at JoAnn's and have to say I love this paper - so I decided to make a picture frame


      I used plaid's apple barrel black and orange paints to paint the frame - trying to make it look like a spooky Halloween night! 










I also did a bit of stamping on the wood frame as you can see in one of the pictures here - used black embossing powder to outline the heart center of the frame and the white embossing powder for the tiny little ghosts - which later decide to emboss the inside.  I used Tim's distress stickles and just spread with my fingers all over the black and orange paint - you would need to look at the actual frame to see all the distressing - I also took a little bit of plaids apple barrel pure silver and distressed the edges of the frame.  I truly enjoyed making this frame and just loved the final result.

Here is a list of materials I used to make this frame:
I used Helmar 450 to glue the DCWV Halloween stock and stickers 
I used Helmar's zap dots 3D double sided adhesive rounds in black color
K&Company embellishments 
Michaels heart wood frame
The embossing powders used are from Stampendous - stardust transparent and midnight black opaque
Black small paper flowers
Tim Holtz embossing pens
Tim Holtz distress stickles













This is the final result!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings