Festive Friday Blog Hop!

Hi, welcome to another Festive Friday Hop, this is my first time here - after visiting all the great blogs on the last FF Hop I just had to join this creative group.

To start at the beginning of this Hop go back to Terri's site. You should have arrived here from http://www.craftyscentiments.blogspot.com/. If you missed it please go back and make sure you visit her site.

So here is the card I made for this hop, I hope you like it. I had fun making this card and well the way it's going I will have enough cards to give out this Christmas.















Materials used for this card:
Paper from Reminisce-Santa's workshop
Stamp from Recollections
Embellishments from K&Company, Me & My Big Ideas
Tim Holtz liquid pearls- Peacock
Therm-o-web zips clear adhesive lines (ultra thin)
Glossy Accents

Thank you for stopping by and please make sure to stop by http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/ for more inspiration and hope you stop by for the next FF Hop.


Comments

  1. love it...I have that HoHO paper and now I know what to do with it. Thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Brenda, I liked your card too - also noticed that our Blog idea is almost the same!!! creative people think alike!!! I've heard this so many times, it really is true!! LOL happy crafting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery and I love how your cards look shiny. Hugs, Francine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the hop Chuy, and thanks for sharing a very festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job, welcome and TFS :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love how cheery your card is!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the HoHoHo Paper - great card and welcome to the Hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings