Festive Friday Hop

Welcome to another Festive Friday Hop.

Thank you for joining us -make sure you start by stopping by Terri's blog at

 http://terrisproul.blogspot.com if not, please go back.

You should have hopped here from Chris Hurley's blog at
 http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/ and in case you get lost along the way there is a complete list to the right of everyone taking part of this hop.

This is my little card, hope you like it.

Materials used
Personal die cutting machine
Card stock white (for trees)/ yellow for card
White embossing powder
Heat gun
Ink pads in green & white
Silver snow flake stickers
Scrapbook paper
Viva décor glitter liners – Silver & Holo Iridescent
Viva décor Pearl-Pen Red
Gold foil tape
Plaids Dimensional Magic
Ad Tech dot runner

I took a scrap of white paper for the back ground – I used Ad tech dot runner to glue the background.

I used a couple of different green ink pads to color the trees, added some white ink and white embossing powder, used the heat gun to set the embossing so it would look like snow on the trees. Then, I used dimensional magic to glue the trees together, once dried I use the dot runner to add the trees to the card.

I took a small piece of the gold foil tape and added to the top of the card.  I randomly added some silver snow flake stickers  to the top of the card and added the words “Let It Snow” over the foil tape.

Now at this point the card was done, but this Thursday when I went to take a photo for my post, I  decided to use my viva décor  paints to give it more dimension, so I used the glitter liners  to add more snow to the trees and at the bottom of the trees, also added some to the snowflake stickers

Now make sure to stop by Laura's blog to check out her creation http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/
Till next time, happy crafting.....

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings