Festive Friday Hop!!!!

Hi there, it is Friday and that means time to Hop!  You should have started over at Terri's blog http://terrisproul.blogspot.com if not, please go back.

You should have hopped here from Chris Hurley's blog at
 http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/ and in case you get lost along the way there is a complete list to the right of everyone taking part of this hop.


Well I decided this year would be the year I try different things in my crafting process.  This card is just that, I've used stickers, die cut letters, paints, markers, and ink pads and a wings stamp.  I wanted to add some dimension by using different types of paints, I hope you like this card.  I took tons of photos to try and get the best image of this card and I've ended up with these two photos. 


Thank you for stopping by, now please make sure to hop over to Laura's blog to check out her creation http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. This is different, way to go! I love the background color and the way the texture of the wings comes out, I think it came out pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria this is amazing.. I love it!!!
    hugs..Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great techniques...it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful textures!!! Love the color. Thanks for Sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this card is really neat. I love your technique. It turned out Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the technique - very cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings