Poly Bird necklace

So one day I decided to play around with different colors of polymer clay and make all sort of beads - different sizes and different shapes and well different designs/colors - now this is what I do at times, just make beads and charms out of clay for future use.  So on another day I set out to create some jewelry with the beads I had made earlier.  I made all sort of items, from earrings, to bracelets, rings and necklaces.  This one if a favorite because I used a bead I made into the shape of a little bird - I use this bird in some of my sketches and decided to make it out of of clay - so here is the finished necklace - hope you like it, I know I do!
this is Poly Bird Necklace

here are some more beads waiting to be strung

and here are some more - since I liked my birdie bead - I'm going to make some more to use on  other jewelry items.

Please feel free to leave me any comments.  Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings