Festive Friday Hop

Hi, welcomed to another Festive Friday Hop!!

If you got here from Chris Hurley's blog at http://www.stinkydogdesigns.blogspot.com/ , you are in the right place - however make sure you started over at Terri's blog http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com/

I like to give out other items in place of cards sometimes, or a card that can be an ornament.  I love working with polymer clay and decided to make ornament tags to give out to my family for this year's Christmas celebration.  I took some wood tags and just covered with different colors of clay, then I made my own little flowers from clay, added some  flat back crystals as centers and baked them, added some wire for a hanger with beads strung on the wire at the base of the hanger.  The St. Michael tag was done with  liquid clay to transfer the image.  I've done two and have lots more to do, some will have a greeting added in the open area, some will have images, and others will remain open for the recipient to add a photo.



I hope you like these, and now I ask you to please check out Laura's blog http://www.lauraleesdream.blogspot.com/ to see what great project she has done for us to enjoy.

Till next week's hop - keep on crafting......



Comments

  1. what sweet gifts... would love to see how you add greetings! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyneen,thanks for stopping by - I'm thinking on tracing the center and the tag onto card stock - once I'm done making the greeting out of the card stock I can go ahead and cut it out and mod podge to the back of the tag - at least that is what I have in mind now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! love the technique! you could put them in a pocket card to be used as an ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious gifts to give, love this idea! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the technique :) Very nice, I might have to make these with my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh these are just beautiful! What a lovely gift.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings