Polka Dot Jewelry

So I made a stop at Hobby Lobby one day and looking for white ribbon spools and found a nice white polka dot ribbon, and then a black and well there were lots of different colors. Well I did get the white ribbon I originally was looking for; these polka dot were extra and just got them because they are pretty and are my favorite two colors.


The first photo shows a set I designed exclusively for LIMIRI, LLC. 

Here is a set of cuff and ring, made out of paper (paper was cut using Quick Snippers) white and black polka dot fabric ribbons and beads, made exclusively for LIMIRI, LLC

I was making some jewelry and decided to turn to the polka dotted ribbons and well I like them as they are, since they are already glittered, I didn't want to add any beads or crystals.  These earrings are as light as feathers. I decided to cut out the dots only, by leaving a little of the sheer fabric to keep the dots all in one piece. 


Here I used the black polka dot ribbon cut out some circles and adhered to a blue round  sequin  added a black earring wire and done. 

These earrings are a combination of black and white polka dotted ribbon, I did add a bit more of mod podge sparkle to the black sequin and the fabric polka dots.


For the earrings I used the round sequins in place of jump rings.  It just seemed a better fit for these two sets. 
It's always fun to make jewelry out of other elements besides beads and wire.  Hope you all like these. 

Comments

  1. How lovely, Maria! Thank you so much for sharing with us!
    Candace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings