FESTIVE FRIDAY!!!!


Welcome to another great Festive Friday Hop, our host is Terri Sproul - make sure to start by visiting Terri’s blog   http://www.terrisproul.blogspot.com


This Hop takes place every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month (except for December) –

I decided to make a card using different types of paper all in blue, ribbon, some silver stickers and paint.   I love the Holographic papers, and this stickers are so pretty on the package they just look white with a bit of glitter - but once I placed them on the card - the glitter looks blue! These are the best photos I was able to take, loving how the 3d crystal lacquer in silver gave the coordination's blue paper a pretty shimmer , I added the crystal lacquer around the flying reindeer and it looks like he really is in motion.

this card looks so pretty in person, I am going to make a few more - I do have other colors -  hope you like this, I'm just loving my little deer. 








Thank you for stopping by and please go check out Susan's project - hop over to her blog.  http://www.sbartist.blogspot.com/

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings