Paint, paint, paint!!!

So it's been a while since I post a project, I got sick as soon as the new year started and I just got better.  I spent so much time at home and thought about crafting, but the bug that got me sick, was too much for me that I just couldn't get in a creative mood, so now that I started back it seems I don't want to stop.

I have mention on several posts how much I love using +Viva Decor  products and I have been spending a lot of time on-line looking for as many as I can and I have found some.  I just got my hands on their Crystal gel, glass effect paint pens, paper color soft, 3D stamp inks, and more inka golds, oh and some wax pens.  I still need to find some more, but until then I will keep busy crafting away with what I have right now.

To start let me show you some of the chip board Christmas ornaments I got after the holidays, these are small and are all painted and just waiting for a ribbon to be added so they become part of Christmas cards for 2013.



just look at the dimension even after the paint is dry





these little pearls are totally dried -

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings