Me and my paints

I love to paint, I really do, and I've been wanting to try watercolor, so far I've only used acrylic paints and markers and other types of paints, but not watercolor.  So one day as I was walking around Michael's looking for yarn, I noticed they had a clearance section and they had this big watercolor tablet, it was pretty big and really cheap, so I said to myself why not, today is the day to give this a try, got the water colors and brushes and never did find the yarn I wanted. It did take a while to give this a try, we had parties and other things that took place and prevented me to play with my new materials.

Not sure if it's a coincidence, or I suddenly just had this urge to be creative, so I've been painting everyday this month so far and I would love to share some of what I've done, now I have a lot to learn, and this is the fun part for me every time I try something new in crafting, I'm like a kid with a new toy, excited and waiting for the evening to come so I can sit and paint.

I am going to see if I can find some classes so I can improve my painting with watercolors and oils too.

Now some of the paintings are watercolors only, but I sorta started to mix watercolors, acrylics and oils, just for fun.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recycling is Fun and Creative!!!

Handmade Holiday Ornament Swap with Charity Wings